There are a couple of things we would like you to know about how we do business and what our terms and conditions are for use of this site, QuietandStrong.com, its content and services:
1. Our mission is to provide you with information and ideas regarding embracing your introversion. There are many varying ideas on this topic. The information you will find on this site is based on our opinions. It is entirely your responsibility if and how you choose to implement any ideas suggested on this site. While TCS Design Group, LLC is focused on providing you with what we believe to be useful and informative articles and links, we can not guarantee that these articles and opinions are going to produce specific results, nor can we be held liable if a particular opinion offered here does not work for you.
2. We are not mental health care professionals, and we do not attempt to provide therapy, counseling, or personal or relationship advise through this website. If you feel that you are in need of professional assistance, it is your responsibility to seek out a qualified health care professional. Do not rely on this website (or any website) for your mental healthcare. Under no circumstances will QuietandStrong.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on this site.
3. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TCS Design Group,LLC and QuietandStrong.com, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use by you of this website.
4. We respect your privacy. We do not sell or share our customer list. All inquiries are kept confidential, as is all information you may share with us about yourself. We will obtain your permission in advance before we forward any information about you to third parties. See more information on privacy in the “Privacy” section below.
5. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software or content found on the Internet, and we caution you to make sure that you completely understand the risks before retrieving any software or content on the Internet. Please Note: Unless specifically noted by each link, QuietandStrong.com may have no direct affiliation with the Web sites linked to and does not necessarily endorse these sites, nor have they endorsed TCS Design Group, LLC. We believe these sites to be run by reputable companies and to contain accurate and useful information, but online content is continually changing. Please remember, the software, links and content found on these sites is not under our control and therefore we cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of this material. If you find a link on our site to an external source that is no longer suitable, you can help us out by using our contact form at the bottom of the page to let us know. QuietandStrong.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments, opinions, advice or statements, nor for any offensive, defamatory or obscene postings on this site made by others.
6. Almost all the content on this site is protected under copyright laws. If we don’t own it, someone else does. If you would like to cite any of this information or re-use it for any purpose other than originally intended, we will discuss options for granting permission, or help you seek permission for content we do not own, upon receiving a written inquiry. If you believe that something on our site is infringing on someone else’s copyright, please let us know immediately. We will make every effort to correct the issue.
7. TCS Design Group, LLC is a for-profit enterprise. The content and services contained herein were created or assembled at considerable time and expense. We aim to provide outstanding products and services, and to do so, we will only work with people who respect and value our knowledge, time, and services. We also participate in affiliate programs and ad links, for which we may receive compensation, as part of our blog and other pages on our site. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence before making any purchase decisions pertaining to ads posted on this website, book recommendations, or links to external products.
• What information this site gathers/tracks about you.
• What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
• With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
• This site’s opt-out policy.
• This site’s policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
• This site’s policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that TCS Design Group, LLC (QuietandStrong.com) gathers data only from registered users; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for TCS Design Group, LLC (QuietandStrong.com)
IP Address and Cookies
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
• contact information (such as name and email address)
• unique identifiers (such as an TCS Deign Group, LLC account number)
• and financial information (such as an account or credit card number for purchases or subscriptions)
You have the option to enter your personal information once, or enter it each time you return to the site to make another selection.
We will also maintain records of your transactions with TCS Deign Group, LLC system, including
• records of product and services you purchased
• records of your use of TCS Deign Group, LLC (EnvelopMe.com) web site
We use your personal information in the following ways:
• to process your order
• to process your payment
• to send your order to you
• to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the TCS Deign Group, LLC, system
• unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
• financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases
• to monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve our services
We may disclose your contact information to others as follows:
• TCS Deign Group, LLC will disclose such information when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities
Change/Modify Your Information
To modify information you previously provided, log onto TCS Design Group, LLC, enter your password, and edit your registration information as needed.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. TCS Deign Group, LLC takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. TCS Deign Group, LLC uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration and online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the upper right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock then your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make comments, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
TCS Deign Group, LLC will NOT knowingly:
a) collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
b) collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
c) distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
d) give anyone under the age of 13 the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent within the children’s educational section of the web site.
e) entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site contains links to other sites. TCS Design Group, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
And now, a few words from our attorney…
1. Upon notice published on TCS Design Group, LLC.com, we reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions or the Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Your continued use of TCS Design Group, LLC content and services following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
2. By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that TCS Design Group, LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that links or files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. TCS Design Group, LLC does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and TCS Design Group, LLC shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. TCS Design Group, LLC does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL TCS Design Group, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE TCS Design Group, LLC’S CONTENT OR SERVICES. TCS Design Group, LLC’s ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT TCS Design Group, LLC’s OPTION. EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION. However, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and TCS Design Group, LLC limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
4. You may not use TCS Design Group, LLC content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. TCS Design Group, LLC reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong. Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
– Unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitization and distribution of content available on or from TCS Design Group, LLC.
– Exporting software or technical information in violation of U.S. export control laws.
– Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
– Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
– Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from TCS Design Group, LLC or its affiliates accounts.
– Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on TCS Design Group, LLC or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
– Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
– Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through TCS Design Group, LLC services.
– Distributing viruses to or from TCS Design Group, LLC systems.
– Disrupting any TCS Design Group, LLC newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
– Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
– Posting or transmitting any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
– Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
– Interfering with other users’ use of the Service.
– Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, TCS Design Group, LLC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.